ISTANBUL WEDDING VENUES IN AUGUST
The wedding day, which is one of the most special days of couples' lives, should be carefully planned. Some couples organize their weddings during the winter months and others during the summer months. The general opinion is that marriage should be held in the summer. In this direction, many people are organizing the wedding in August. In order to find a quality, comfortable and privileged wedding venue, couples search the internet in August, such as Istanbul August wedding venues, Istanbul summer wedding venues and Istanbul summer wedding hotels. There are situations in which those who wish to have a wedding in August should pay attention to both the selection of the wedding venue and the organization. Here are the recommendations for the wedding in Istanbul in August.
What should be considered when making a wedding in Istanbul in August?
Things should be considered when choosing among Istanbul August Wedding Venues, Istanbul Summer Wedding Venues and Istanbul Summer Wedding Hotels, as follows:
• First of all, the most important thing to know and consider is that air is hot. So the wedding can be held outdoors. If it is desired to be carried out indoors, the circulation within the space must be good. So area should have active ventilation systems. In this way, guests can have a social organization.
• Another issue to be considered in August is the choice of food. Again, considering the seasonal values, meals should not consist of weighty decisions. Food should not be inflated, should be felt full and light.
• The choice of decoration should reflect the spirit of the summer. Bright tones should be preferred over dark tones.
• When choosing a place, you should be aware of what privileges the area has for summer months. For example, summer treats are a good example.
• The bride should prefer light and breathable models instead of bulky and heavy bridal gowns.
• The groom should have a spare shirt and the bride should have a pair of flat shoes with him.
• If the wedding is to be held outdoors, lotion products should be available against insects and mosquitoes.
• Elderly guests should be placed in suitable places in order not to cause health problems.
• If the wedding venue is windy, shawls must be kept.
• Preparations on the premises should be checked three days before the event.
• Mishaps should be taken into consideration, and a backup of everything must be kept.
Would you like to have a great summer wedding?
Today, we have discussed the things that should be considered by those who are looking for summer wedding venues, such as Istanbul summer wedding venues, Istanbul August wedding venue, places to be held in Istanbul in summer, where weddings are held in summer in Istanbul. If you want to have a summer wedding that you will remember with a smile for years, we welcome you to Pera Palace Hotel! Pera Palace Hotel hosts your wedding organization where you step into a whole new life with its nostalgic and elegant places. Accumulate memories that will add elegance to your wedding day in venues with a unique historical identity and the capacity to host guests from events organized in small groups to 220 guests. Pera Palace Hotel is waiting for its distinguished guests in Istanbul, in the heart of history to add happiness to your happiness with its specially prepared menu alternatives, elegant decorations and team that specializes in its field. You can call us to see our team of experts with years of experience or visit our hotel to see the nostalgic texture of the places up close. (Tel: +90 212 377 40 50) Click for more information: Pera Palace Hotel Wedding
Invisible App Zone