Istanbul Airport, which is renowned as the world's largest airport, has started to provide services with its completed parts. So, where is the Istanbul Airport? How to get to Istanbul Airport? Before answering these questions, let us briefly discuss the characteristics of the new airport. Istanbul Airport has an innovative infrastructure that is compatible with smart technologies. In fact, thanks to its end-to-end technological infrastructure, passengers can now handle their transactions in passports, customs points and check-in counters in less time. The new airport also has 3 data centres, 102 integrated systems, 467 servers, 780 telecommunications rooms, 3257 card access points, 3267 flight information monitors, 4549 supported computers and 9000 security cameras. In this article, we will discuss the transportation issue of Istanbul Airport, which takes care of all these features in detail.
Where is Istanbul Airport? Istanbul Airport is located in the Black Sea region on the European side. Çatalca, which is built on the area between Tayakadın and Akpınar villages, is located at the junction of Göktürk Arnavutköy and close to Terkos Lake.
Istanbul Airport Transportation How to get to Istanbul Airport? Istanbul new airport transportation, Istanbul Airport Havaş, Istanbul Airport transportation Let's talk about subjects such as Havaist.
Transportation to Istanbul Airport is provided by IETT buses and HAVAIST lines. IETT's H-1, H-2, H-3, H-4 lines and HAVAİST's İST-1, İST-2, İST-3, İST-4, İST-5, İST-6 , İST7, İST-8, İST-9, İST-10, İST-11, İST-12, İST-13, İST-14, İST-15, İST-16, İST-17, İST-18, İST19 lines able to reach with.
Here are the IETT lines and stops to the new airport: • H-1 MAHMUTBEY METRO - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Mahmutbey Metro - Karacaoğlan Elementary School. - İnönü Caddesi - Halkalı Caddesi - Pirireis - 15 Temmuz Mah. - Sanayi Quarter - Ikitelli Bridge - Istanbul Airport
• H-2 MECIDIYEKOY - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Mecidiyeköy Metrobus - Caglayan Road - Nurtepe Viaduct - Hasdal - Kemer Road - Forest Road - Coastal Safety - Istanbul Airport
• H-3 HALKALI - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Gümrük - Halkalı İstasyon - Gültepe Mahallesi - Göl Konutları - Bezirganbahçe TOKİ - İstasyon Mah. Muhr. - Sakarya Street - M. Akif Ersoy Hospital - European Houses 3 - Halkali Police Station - Halkali Park - Koca Ali Street - Gunespark Houses - Halkali Road - Ikitelli Street - Ataturk Quarter - Ikitelli Garage - MASKO 2 - MASKO 1 - Demirciler Sitesi - Istanbul Airport
• H-4 ATATURK AIRPORT - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Ataturk Airport- Istanbul Airport
Istanbul Airport Transportation HAVAİST Here are HAVAIST lines and stops to the new airport:
• IST-1 YENIKAPI - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Yenikapi IDO - Yenikapi Marmaray - Aksaray - Ulubatli - Istanbul Airport Click here for departure times IST-1 Sultanahmet Depar (Catladikapi - Sultanahmet - Eminonu Transit - Piyalepasa - Nurtepe Viaduct - Istanbul Airport)
• IST - 2 TUYAP - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line TÜYAP - Cumhuriyet Quarter - Beylikdüzü - Haramidere - İstanbul Airport
• IST-3 OTOGAR - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Bus Station - Bus Station Road - Istanbul Airport
• IST-4 BAKIRKOY - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Bakırköy İDO Pier - Ataköy 4th Section - Şirinevler - Kuleli - İstanbul Airport
• IST-5 BESIKTAS - ISTANBUL AIRPORT Line Besiktas Iskele - Zincirlikuyu Metrobus 2 - 4. Levent - Seyrantepe Road - Istanbul Airport
• İST-6 ALİBEYKÖY CEP OTOGARI - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station - Istanbul Airport
• IST-7 KADIKOY - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Kadıköy - Uzunçayır Metrobus - Göztepe Bridge - Kozyatağı Metro - Kavacık Bridge - Istanbul Airport
• IST-8 PENDIK - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Pendik İDO pier - Pendik YHT Station - Tavşantepe Metro - Sabiha Gökçen Airport - Istanbul Airport
• IST-9 HACIOSMAN - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Hacıosman - Maslak - Istanbul Airport
• IST-10 SANCAKTEPE - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Özyeğin University - Yenidoğan Overpass - Mines - Hill Top - Kavacık Bridge - Istanbul Airport
• IST-11 ARNAVUTKÖY - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Arnavutköy Perons - Arnavutköy Municipality - Taşoluk Perons - Istanbul Airport
• IST-12 KEMERBURGAZ - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Bahçeköy Caddesi - Kemerburgaz - Kemerburgaz Houses
• IST-13 SARIYER - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Sarıyer - Maden Mahallesi - Nalbanttepe - Zekeriyaköy Road - Uskumruköy Road - Istanbul Airport
• IST-14 BASAKSEHIR - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Basaksehir Metrokent - Istanbul Airport
• IST-15 BAHCESEHIR - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Bahçeşehir Merkez - Center Kayaşehir - İstanbul Airport
• IST-16 MAHMUTBEY METRO - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Mahmutbey Metro - 15 Temmuz Mahallesi - Istanbul Airport
• IST-17 HALKALI - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Gümrük - Halkalı Station - Halkalı Park - Atatürk Quarter - Demirciler Sitesi - İstanbul Airport
• IST-18 MECIDIYEKOY - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Mecidiyeköy Metrobus - Nurtepe-Viaduct - Istanbul Airport
• IST-19 TAKSIM - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Abdülhakhamit Street - Nurtepe-Viaduct - Istanbul Airport
In this article, we talked about where to go to Istanbul Airport, how to get to Istanbul Airport, Istanbul Airport transportation, Istanbul Airport transportation Havaist. We hope it has been helpful.
Pera Palace Hotel, which is located directly opposite the most precious views of historical Istanbul, continues to host its guests in Pera (Beyoğlu) with its 126 years of experience. Located within walking distance of Istiklal Street and Taksim Square, Ataturk Airport is 20 km, and the Historic Peninsula is 5 km away. If you want to experience a unique accommodation in a hotel close to the critical points of your Istanbul travels, you can choose the Pera Palace Hotel. Click here for more information about Pera Palace Hotel: Pera Palace Hotel