HOW ıS WEDDıNG ORGANıZATıON ORGANıZED? WHAT SHOULD BE CONSıDERED?
For couples, one of the most special decisions of their lives is undoubtedly marriage. After this beautiful decision is taken, a long preparation process starts until the wedding. Organising the wedding is intimidated by many couples, but the process can be enjoyable and trouble-free when carefully planned. What is important here is to have enough knowledge about what to do before the wedding. In this article, we will create a wedding preparation guide for couples who will marry under the title of how to make a wedding organisation. Here is how the wedding program happens, what to do for the wedding list, wedding organisation prices, all the questions you should be curious about at the wedding.
Things to do before the wedding
Before the wedding preparations, the details of what needs to be done before the wedding should be determined in aspect. For this, couples should prepare a list of what is required for the wedding. This process includes many details from the selection of wedding dresses to invitations, the choice of place to the honeymoon hotel. Here's what to do before the wedding!
• First of all, a list of necessities for a wedding should be prepared and a wedding budget should be determined with the families.
• The number of people to be invited to the marriage should be, and the wedding list should start with the guest list.
• The choice of wedding venue is, of course, a matter of mutual decision by couples. At this point, the dreamed wedding should be considered, and a space survey should be entered into the budget depending on the details such as the budget and the number of guests.
• To organise an enjoyable and unforgettable wedding, the wedding theme must be decided.
• The selection of the wedding theme also leads to topics such as wedding cake, wedding candy and invitation. These details should be determined after the theme.
• Will there be photos and videos at the wedding, which team will work with or if the wedding venue has such a service? A detailed selection of all these questions should be made.
• One of the things to do before the wedding is to decide where to go on the honeymoon. For this purpose, domestic and foreign locations should be examined depending on the budget and the season; and then the honeymoon holiday should be organised.
• After all these preparations, there is a choice of wedding venue. According to the season, wedding venues should be evaluated, and a suitable selection should be made by considering the wedding organisation prices.
• Wedding and groom dress models should be investigated. If the wedding/groom is to be sewn before the fabric and model search should be entered.
• After the wedding venue is selected if necessary wedding decoration companies should be contacted for decoration etc. Here again, the wedding organisation prices should be investigated in detail.
• Guests to attend the wedding from outside the city should be considered before the wedding. If you can agree with a hotel for your guests or if you are in a hotel wedding, you can also host your guests at the same hotel.
As you can see, there are a lot of things to consider and do beforehand to organise a wedding. You can also prepare yourself a list of what you need for a wedding, and you can handle all of them respectively.
More importantly, you can choose the nostalgic lounge of Pera Palace Hotel, where the first Christmas ball in Istanbul takes place for your stylish and magnificent wedding events! Imagine a wedding organisation that will be remembered for years with a smile. Pera Palace Hotel is hosting a brand new life with its nostalgic and elegant venues! To have detailed information about the wedding organisations in our hotel, visit: Pera Palace Hotel Wedding Organizations
Invisible App Zone