Alfred Hitchock SuiteBook Now
Alfred Hitchcock - an English-born American film director and producer, often named "The Master of Suspense," who pioneered many components of the suspense and psychological thriller genres, is remembered to have stayed at the Pera Palace Hotel during his visits to Istanbul.
Luxurious and extravagant, the Alfred Hitchcock Suite provides 65 m2 of residential-style living scope. Intensified with a collated selection of neo-classical art, books, and décor, the service features a king-size bed, a lounge, and a marble bathroom with bathtub or shower. Fresh city breezes are enjoyed from a private French balcony. This exceptionally spacious suite enjoys a luxury of style with unique characteristics such as historic furnishings or Murano chandeliers. The lounge for your guests is located through a doorway, which can be used as a retreat.
The Alfred Hitchcock Suite is decorated in a neo-classical style with a blend of art-nouveau ambiance and decoration, waiting for its guests in a room full of cinematic breath.
- City view
- Seating area
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Iron for pants
- In-Room safe
- Pets allowed
- Check-in time: After 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon time upon day of departure.
- Valet parking: Available for 35 TL.
- Smoking: Smoking is allowed.
- Pets: PET POLICY - Pets are welcome in the hotel with a cleaning fee of 60€+%8 tax per day, to a maximum of two pets - under 8 kg - Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest. - Pet must comply with local legislation requirements. - Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.