Pierre Loti SuiteBook Now
Enjoy the unique view with great pleasure you see from this suite!
Pera Palace Hotel has been hosting distinguished guests for almost 125 years – one of the most prominent being Pierre Loti, who is a French naval officer and novelist, known for his exotic novels. In honor of his name and being a fan of both Istanbul and the Pera Palace Hotel, one of our suites named after him which still carries his name proudly to this day.
The Pierre Loti suites are located at the corners of the hotel overlooking the Golden Horn and the “Petit de Champs.” Guests can marvel at the beautiful views of the Golden Horn, and its famous sunset can be enjoyed from private balconies. Furnished with luxurious tailormade furnishings and artwork, the suites offer a large bedroom, a spacious marble bathroom with a king-size bed and a separate dressing room.
- Sea view
- Seating area
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Iron for pants
- In-Room safe
- Pets allowed
- Check-in time: After 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon time upon day of departure.
- Valet parking: Available for 35 TL.
- Smoking: Smoking is allowed.
- Pets: PET POLICY - Pets are welcome in the hotel with a cleaning fee of 60€+%8 tax per day, to a maximum of two pets - under 8 kg - Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest. - Pet must comply with local legislation requirements. - Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.