Mata Hari SuiteBook Now
Enjoy a marvellous view of the Golden Horn from the top floor of Pera Palace Hotel
Mata Hari, a dancer who became famous during World War I and one of the most popular female spies in history, stayed in Pera Palace Hotel during her visits to Istanbul. The suite, named after Mata Hari, featuring photographs of the legendary spy, overlooking the unique Golden Horn view of Istanbul, is waiting to welcome its esteemed guests.
Experience timeless luxury in the centre of the Old Istanbul when you stay at Pera Palace Hotel, your haven away from home. Since 1892, Pera Palace Hotel has contemptuously endured as one of the first Istanbul monuments. Dominating the Golden Horn and the city from the top floor of Pera Palace Hotel, Mata Hari suite offer, each, a Bohemian atmosphere as a praise to the architectural methods that made the history of the Hotel.
- Sea view
- Seating area
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Iron for pants
- In-Room safe
- Pets allowed
- Check-in time: After 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon time upon day of departure.
- Valet parking: Available for 35 TL.
- Smoking: Smoking is allowed.
- Pets: PET POLICY - Pets are welcome in the hotel with a cleaning fee of 60€+%8 tax per day, to a maximum of two pets - under 8 kg - Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest. - Pet must comply with local legislation requirements. - Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.