Ernest Hemingway SuiteBook Now
Enjoy the warmth and relaxation of the Ernest Hemingway suite, named after the author who left an unforgettable mark to world literature history
Ernest Hemingway, the world-famous American author and Nobel Prize-laureate, is known to have visited Istanbul and stayed at the Pera Palace Hotel as a journalist for the Toronto Daily Star. The suite, named after Hemingway who stayed at the hotel in 1922, overlooks the beautiful view of Istanbul and expects to welcome its precious guests with its historic furnishings and elegant design.
Embodying the neo-classical residential awareness that describes Pera Palace Hotel, Ernest Hemingway Suites face the captivating and 7/24 breathing Mesrutiyet Street. Furnished with luxurious tailormade furnishings and artwork, the suites offer a large bedroom, a spacious marble bathroom with a king-size bed and a separate dressing room.
- City view
- Connected rooms
- Seating area
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Iron for pants
- In-Room safe
- Pets allowed
- Check-in time: After 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon time upon day of departure.
- Valet parking: Available for 35 TL.
- Smoking: Smoking is allowed.
- Pets: PET POLICY - Pets are welcome in the hotel with a cleaning fee of 60€+%8 tax per day, to a maximum of two pets - under 8 kg - Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest. - Pet must comply with local legislation requirements. - Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.