Agatha Christie King RoomBook Now
One of Agatha Christie’s bestsellers, “Murder on the Orient Express” was thought to be written in this room. Would you like to stay in this unique room?
Renowned crime author Agatha Christie was a constant guest of Pera Palace Hotel, and she always stayed in Room 411. It is rumoured that, it was the room, Christie wrote her popular novel, Murder on the Orient Express. Now, Room 411 is recognized as the Agatha Christie Room. The room still has its original antique furniture and lots of materials to acknowledge the departed author.
The Agatha Christie Room, where many details of its epoch resume to live, is waiting for its guests to have an opportunity to feel literature wonderfully those interested in detective novels.
The Agatha Christie Room, with its 46 m2 spacious living space, library with Agatha's books published in several languages and the replica of the typewriter used by the author, combined with antique furniture that reflects the spirit of the period, provides a harmonious accommodation experience. The Agatha Christie Room, which is located facing the view of Tepebaşı, hosts a unique memory with its character that accompanied the most precious times of more than a hundred years old history.
- City view
- Seating area
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Iron for pants
- In-Room safe
- Pets allowed
- Check-in time: After 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon time upon day of departure.
- Valet parking: Available for 35 TL.
- Smoking: Smoking is allowed.
- Pets: PET POLICY - Pets are welcome in the hotel with a cleaning fee of 60€+%8 tax per day, to a maximum of two pets - under 8 kg - Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest. - Pet must comply with local legislation requirements. - Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.