Greta Garbo Corner RoomBook Now
Greta Garbo Corner Rooms, created with the most attentive designs of Pera Palace Hotel, was uniquely designed for our esteemed guests
Spacious and stylish, our Greta Garbo Corner Rooms are named after the world-famous Swedish actress Greta Garbo who stayed in Pera Palace Hotel in 1924. You can witness the beauty coming from the collection of the past and enjoy every moment you devote to yourself in the rooms decorated with a color palette of deep pink Judas tree and rich oil green blend with a rose motif, symbolizing the fragility of Garbo.
Greta Garbo is a worldwide icon during the late silent movie era and the "Golden Age" of Hollywood. "The Divine," the "dream princess of eternity," the "Sarah Bernhardt of films," are only a few of the superlatives writers used in drawing her over the years... Greta Garbo Corner Rooms, located between the historic floors of Pera Palace Hotel and on the corner of ‘Petit de Champs,’ facing the historical side of the city, are the most precious pieces of the memories and characterize the most meaningful moments, like many other rooms in the hotel. Pera Palace Hotel is waiting for you to add more unforgettable remembrances to your accommodation experience.
- City view
- Seating area
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Iron for pants
- In-Room safe
- Pets allowed
- Check-in time: After 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon time upon day of departure.
- Valet parking: Available for 35 TL.
- Smoking: Smoking is allowed.
- Pets: PET POLICY - Pets are welcome in the hotel with a cleaning fee of 60€+%8 tax per day, to a maximum of two pets - under 8 kg - Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest. - Pet must comply with local legislation requirements. - Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.